Thursday, March 17, 2011

sartorleanist

if this blog is ever going to get fashion-y, i need to start making style-related posts. here's what rebecca, ilana, and i wore to swing night at mimi's this past monday:






this is what rebecca, david, and i wore to swing night back on january 31st.




i have problems with documenting my outfits because i feel a lot of shame around my narcissism. taking that into account, though, my outfits are interesting. i'm going to give myself a little more license and try to not hate myself so much for being frivolous.


in the future, hopefully the dancers at mimi's will let me take pictures of their outfits and hairdos. also, there is a lot of fashion beyond mimi's. this is a great city for anthropological study through the lens of clothing.


if i weren't a ninny, i would have taken a bunch of pictures during mardi gras. costuming is a big deal in new orleans. eric and sarah took a ton of pictures with their awesome mobile photobooth.



No comments:

Post a Comment