Sunday, October 16, 2011

windy city social club

went to big star for kyra's birthday. i never would have gone here of my own accord -- so yuppie -- but the tacos turned out to be decent. i tried to play 'desert island' with my kyra's friends, to very limited success.


sort of my signature look for the season. it's the easy, masculine, serge gainsbourg-inspired look that i'd wanted to achieve. i'd never accuse the man of sparkly sweater vests or russian army hats, but there's a mens' chambray shirt under this; skinny pants; he did a leather jacket. my face is appropriately boyish/weird.


at the empty bottle for windy city social club. i can pick out a lot of friends in this shot: myself, kyra, brenda, cassandra, ashley, 'shua, jake, and ray. noah is in there somewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment