Thursday, January 19, 2012

lemons

this jacket gave me love at first sight. i had to go back to H&M twice more before i committed to it -- because that is a lot of color -- but i think it's super fun. the cut is very clean, which balances the vibrant hue.


color-blocking is the natural route. i feel this will work with black or white, as per my usual dress, but i've been craving brights, since the city has become so bleak. the first look, with fuschia suede loafers, was the test run. when i actually went out for sushi and drinks, i did blue leather vintage pumps. they seemed to work, in terms of a visual rhyme.

part of the night was spent with my lime knit cap, but mostly i let the iridescent jeweled barrette sparkle. seamed trousers are Maison Martin Margiela. a little brown eyeliner only. no one accused me of man-repelling.



my favorite lamon. at innertown.

No comments:

Post a Comment